The New Marketing Show posts episodes three times a week. Tuesday we post a full-length show, Thursday and Saturday we drop Bonus Content for our subscribers.
This week’s BONUS episode is a fun one. The hosts Greg Taylor & Kevin Eberle discuss the first ten episodes of The New Marketing Show.
Chris Lee Talks Marketing Automation
- If you don’t keep track of interactions with customers, it’s easy to lose touch.
- Marketing automation allows you to be contextual with people based on their specific needs.
- Give you audience value before asking them for anything.
Susan Baier Finding Your Ideal Audience
Find Your Audience in Three Steps:
- Describe your ideal client without using demographics
- Stop thinking about the problem being they don’t have what you are selling
- Why does this problem exist?
Topics & Links: The first ten shows
- Problem Solving Through Effective Marketing
- Amplify Your Message But Don’t Intrude
- Using Social Media To Solve Business Problems
- The Cost of Breaking The Brand
- Marketing Automation with Chris Lee
- Collaboration Over Competition
- Finding Your Audience with Susan Baier
- Website Redesign or Refresh
- Trinity Web Media Roundtable
- The People To People Marketing Mindset
Give a listen and let us know what your show highlights were. We appreciate you listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show.