Social media not only represents the power of personal branding, but it also serves many other purposes. One of which is building up the name of your brand and it’s equity. With this comes the responsibility of a business owner to get in front of the brand equity and make sure employees follow suit. Sure, it’s fine to show off what you are doing at work, but why not include the brand while you’re at it? This helps to solidify subject matter expertise while preventing the loss of brand equity.
Stop letting the power of brand equity keep falling between the cracks! Brand equity is tough and expensive to come by, the sooner you get your team on board, the better.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
- Episode #97 The New Marketing Show: Chatting Content Creation, Giving Tuesday Strategies & More with Taylor Waldon
- Episode #96 The New Marketing Show: Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Identifying Gaps in your Content
- Episode #95 The New Marketing Show: Customer Experience On the Web
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.