Social media not only represents the power of personal branding, but it also serves many other purposes. One of which is building up the name of your brand and it’s equity. With this comes the responsibility of a business owner to get in front of the brand equity and make sure employees follow suit. Sure, it’s fine to show off what you are doing at work, but why not include the brand while you’re at it? This helps to solidify subject matter expertise while preventing the loss of brand equity.
Stop letting the power of brand equity keep falling between the cracks! Brand equity is tough and expensive to come by, the sooner you get your team on board, the better.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #90 The New Marketing Show: Stop Giving Away Your Brand Equity!
- Episode #89 The New Marketing Show: Finishing Strong
- Episode #88 The New Marketing Show: Providing a Frictionless Experience
- Episode #87 The New Marketing Show: Client Questions We Often Hear at Trinity Web Media
- Episode #86 The New Marketing Show: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.