It’s no secret that each business in the nation is facing a trivial time. Particularly, if you own a storefront location, you feel the effects of COVID-19 stronger than most. On today’s episode of “The New Marketing Show,” Greg Taylor breaks down several tips for getting your brick-and-mortar store online using top-rated e-commerce services.
If you have interest in taking your brick-and-mortar store online, this is the episode for you. Greg discusses using Square to process payments as well as other industry-leading technologies. He highlights the advantage and disadvantages of various e-commerce options out there. You don’t want to miss out!
Let’s take your business into the digital world! Reach out to our team to discuss your future plans. New Jersey’s premier website development team, Trinity Web Media, is always happy to take things to the next level! Contact us here and let’s get started,
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show on online brick-and-mortar stores. Make sure to look for more on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.