As businesses continue to adjust to the current crisis at hand, we are doing all we can to steer clients in the right direction. If you are like many and looking to cut things to save profits, we have some recommendations.
Sure, brick and mortar stores have come to a close, but does that mean your business does too? We have been busy prepping our clients on the best ways to continue expanding their companies during this tough time.
Going forward, services such as PPC and other paid advertising platforms should take a back seat. Sending visitors to an inactive webpage won’t get you very far. As you check out this week’s episode of The New Marketing Show, keep in mind the long play of content marketing.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show on the long play of content marketing. Make sure to look for more on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.