Website Redesign or Refresh? That is the question. This week on The New Marketing Show Kevin and Greg discuss whether it’s time for a website refresh or a full redesign. The key factors to help you with your decision are more common sense than you think. If these factors make common business sense, why do some companies settle for websites that do not work.
- When the pain is so great it’s probably time for help
- Any lost conversations are lost opportunities to grow revenue and your brand
- Nobody wakes up and says today is a great day for a new website — something is broken
- With only 24 hours in a day, where is your time best served?
- How much money would you invest in a new salesperson, why wouldn’t you invest that in your website?
Three tips for higher conversion
- Have a contact form on your homepage
- Create clear calls to action
- Main info above the fold of the design
Related Links and Additional Resources:
Trinity Web Media Marketing Self-Assessment