In a recent article published on our blog here at trinitywebmedia.com, Greg details five essential digital marketing rules. In the marketing industry, it’s common to refer to the same techniques over and over again. More often then not, these techniques will actually harm you in the long run. Tune in as the boys cover content marketing & digital marketing tips ranging from who you should be writing for all the way to vanity metrics on social media.
It’s always a good idea to find a set of rules or guidelines for your strategy. Structure your content in ways that will resonate with an audience, rather than just working on getting higher rankings on search engines. The time to get strategic with your marketing is now. Stop abiding by the same marketing jargon “influencers” spew off. Try working off a playbook that has a proven track record.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services