As digital marketing experts, Trinity Web Media utilizes several innovative strategies to help our clients reach their business goals. One of which we have been rolling out lately are microsites based on personas.
Greg often refers back to his quote, “If you try to be everything to everyone, you’re nothing to anyone,” which applies so well to many aspects of a business. Sure, sending all of your audience to the same landing page may yield results, but we like to do things differently by taking this to the next level.
Recently, we’ve introduced the idea of building microsites around personas. This way, you’re creating a unique page that speaks to a specified audience. By curating personalized messaging for each audience segment, you are virtually speaking directly to the consumer.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services