As digital marketing experts, Trinity Web Media utilizes several innovative strategies to help our clients reach their business goals. One of which we have been rolling out lately are microsites based on personas.
Greg often refers back to his quote, “If you try to be everything to everyone, you’re nothing to anyone,” which applies so well to many aspects of a business. Sure, sending all of your audience to the same landing page may yield results, but we like to do things differently by taking this to the next level.
Recently, we’ve introduced the idea of building microsites around personas. This way, you’re creating a unique page that speaks to a specified audience. By curating personalized messaging for each audience segment, you are virtually speaking directly to the consumer.
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show on building microsites around personas. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times