As we discussed in this week’s Trinity Web Minute, having an emergency plan in place is crucial. The Trinity Web Media team knows how critical time is when something happens to your online brand. Recently, when a client of ours had their site taken down, luckily we were there to step up.
If you’re thinking to yourself right now, “why would I need a crisis plan?” you need to evaluate where your company is heading. At any time, minor inconveniences can become web emergencies. Tune into episode #68 of “The New Marketing Show” as the boys talk about dealing with web emergencies.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #71 The New Marketing Show: Telling Your Brand’s Story
- Episode #70 The New Marketing Show: Talking Privacy Policies and More with Termageddon founders Donata Kalnenaite & Hans Skillrud
- Episode #69 The New Marketing Show: When is it Time to Rebuild?
- Episode #68 The New Marketing Show: Web Emergencies
- Episode #67 The New Marketing Show: Identifying Gaps in Your Content