As we discussed in this week’s Trinity Web Minute, having an emergency plan in place is crucial. The Trinity Web Media team knows how critical time is when something happens to your online brand. Recently, when a client of ours had their site taken down, luckily we were there to step up.
If you’re thinking to yourself right now, “why would I need a crisis plan?” you need to evaluate where your company is heading. At any time, minor inconveniences can become web emergencies. Tune into episode #68 of “The New Marketing Show” as the boys talk about dealing with web emergencies.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times