Trinity Web Media’s Tips For Event Marketing is an easy way to make sure your event gets marketed and promoted to the right people. Using digital marketing tools to speak to the right people will increase you chances to make your event a huge success.
Trinity Web Media likes to use multiple channels to broadcast event information and sell event tickets. Social Media is a great way to broadcast event information and gain attention for the event, while a dedicated website is the best way for conversion.
Five Tips For Event Marketing
• Facebook Event Pages: Create an event page on Facebook and get the ball rolling to publicize and promote your event.
• Facebook Ads: There is no better way to market and advertise anything than Facebook Ads. When you create FB ads you can pinpoint your audience by interest and proximity. If you target the right interests of your audience within a geographic proximity, over time your event will gain traction.
• Retargeting: Audience retargeting keeps your event top of mind to potential attendees within your selected demographics.
• Make Ticket Sales Easy: This seems like it should be a no brainer, but if you make buying tickets easy, people will buy tickets. Use Eventbrite and your website to facilitate ticket sales.
• Dedicated Website: We say this over and over, you always need to make a website the center of your digital marketing efforts. By having an event website, your audience can rely on one central place to get all event information. This also allows for all marketing efforts to pull people back to one place.
Coming into event season, this has been a hot topic for Trinity Web Media. If you want to learn more about how we approach marketing and promoting events check out:
Blog Post: Marketing Your Event