Podcasting: On episode #50 we discuss what we have learned hosting our podcast. It has not always been easy, and it still is not, but we proceed.
For Trinity Web Media, hosting, recording, editing, publishing and promoting a podcast is a lot of work. More work than imagined.
On this special 50th episode of The New Marketing Show, where we discuss how effective digital marketing and web development solve business problems, Kevin and Greg talk about all the little things we learned along this journey.
The Most Recent FIVE Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services
Complete Show Archives