After 63 episodes of “The New Marketing Show,” Kevin and Greg are taking a well-deserved week off. Today, we are highlighting Greg’s 2018 WordCamp NYC speech. His presentation titled “Stop Selling, Start Solving Business Problems” gets into a variety of exciting marketing topics.
At WordCamp NYC, Greg touches on the dynamic between what we do as WordPress developers and what our clients need. In the modern world of digital marketing, traditional sales tactics don’t cut it. He emphasizes that the problem is never that people do not have what your selling.
If you aren’t solving a problem for your client, how much of an impact can you really make?
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode 75 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts
- Episode #74 The New Marketing Show: Productizing WordPress
- Episode #73 The New Marketing Show: Taking Your Company Next Level
- Episode #72 The New Marketing Show: Key Advice For Those Entering the Work World
- Episode #71 The New Marketing Show: Telling Your Brand’s Story
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]