Social media not only represents the power of personal branding, but it also serves many other purposes. One of which is building up the name of your brand and it’s equity. With this comes the responsibility of a business owner to get in front of the brand equity and make sure employees follow suit. Sure, it’s fine to show off what you are doing at work, but why not include the brand while you’re at it? This helps to solidify subject matter expertise while preventing the loss of brand equity.
Stop letting the power of brand equity keep falling between the cracks! Brand equity is tough and expensive to come by, the sooner you get your team on board, the better.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.