Our podcast today features Greg Taylor’s WordPress WordCamp LA speech from 2011 on the various aspects of a content strategy. Many updates have occurred since this time, but what hasn’t changed is the core beliefs that surround content marketing. For example, we stick by the fact that you should be writing content for your audience rather then for the search engines.
Greg gets into several topics that address the basics behind the psychology of content, writing content for search, and much more.
If you’re interested in watching this full speech, check out Greg’s WordCamp LA talk on YouTube by clicking here.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
- Episode #97 The New Marketing Show: Chatting Content Creation, Giving Tuesday Strategies & More with Taylor Waldon
- Episode #96 The New Marketing Show: Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Identifying Gaps in your Content
- Episode #95 The New Marketing Show: Customer Experience On the Web
- Episode #94 The New Marketing Show: Let’s Talk Holiday Marketing