Look at that; we’ve reached episode #80! We want to take some time to thank all of our listeners who have been tuning in every week; it’s been a great journey.
On today’s special show, we throw things back to Greg Taylor’s 2013 WordCamp Phoenix speech. His speech titled, “Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site” features some vital information for those just beginning their WordPress site and looking for ways to make it even better. Greg covers how he uses WordPress sites to achieve business goals and how you can to, enjoy!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
- Episode #97 The New Marketing Show: Chatting Content Creation, Giving Tuesday Strategies & More with Taylor Waldon
- Episode #96 The New Marketing Show: Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Identifying Gaps in your Content
- Episode #95 The New Marketing Show: Customer Experience On the Web
- Episode #94 The New Marketing Show: Let’s Talk Holiday Marketing