Look at that; we’ve reached episode #80! We want to take some time to thank all of our listeners who have been tuning in every week; it’s been a great journey.
On today’s special show, we throw things back to Greg Taylor’s 2013 WordCamp Phoenix speech. His speech titled, “Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site” features some vital information for those just beginning their WordPress site and looking for ways to make it even better. Greg covers how he uses WordPress sites to achieve business goals and how you can to, enjoy!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services