It’s no secret how much our company, Trinity Web Media, loves everything about podcasts. With so many different shows out there, we believe that there is a podcast for everybody.
Episode 75 features Trinity’s media manager Nate Baldwin as the group talks about Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts and how the team’s listening habits have changed. This episode also features information on the podcasting process as well as some tips for those looking to start a show of their own.
Let us know about your favorite podcasts and if you enjoyed any of the same ones we do!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times