It’s no secret how much our company, Trinity Web Media, loves everything about podcasts. With so many different shows out there, we believe that there is a podcast for everybody.
Episode 75 features Trinity’s media manager Nate Baldwin as the group talks about Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts and how the team’s listening habits have changed. This episode also features information on the podcasting process as well as some tips for those looking to start a show of their own.
Let us know about your favorite podcasts and if you enjoyed any of the same ones we do!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services