This week, Kevin and Greg continue the conversation on life advice for those entering into the work world. Greg talks about his vast experience in the digital marketing world as well as things he wishes he’d been told at the start of his career.
There are many things to consider before entering the working world. To start off on the right path, it’s essential to learn from others. This week’s episode is the perfect place to start if you’ve recently graduated. Key takeaways from this episode include the value of getting a mentor and making sure you align with the company you will work for.
Listen in and share with a friend who’s preparing for entering the work world.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services