This week, Kevin and Greg continue the conversation on life advice for those entering into the work world. Greg talks about his vast experience in the digital marketing world as well as things he wishes he’d been told at the start of his career.
There are many things to consider before entering the working world. To start off on the right path, it’s essential to learn from others. This week’s episode is the perfect place to start if you’ve recently graduated. Key takeaways from this episode include the value of getting a mentor and making sure you align with the company you will work for.
Listen in and share with a friend who’s preparing for entering the work world.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times