On this week’s special episode, Kevin talks with the founders of an innovative new platform for keeping your company up-to-date with the changing laws surrounding privacy policies & terms and conditions.
Donata Kalnenaite and Hans Skillrud discuss how their company, Termageddon, works with brands to automatically update these policies when laws change. They also talk about the history behind their company and important information concerning state-wide laws plus more.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #86: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
- Episode #85: Trinity Web Media’s WordPress Development Process
- Episode #84 The New Marketing Show: The Perils of Crossposting
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin