As you know, we recently launched our new rebuild and have been excited to share it with everybody. We decided to commit to a website rebuild for a number of reasons that you may be experiencing in your brand as well. Since our site was over a couple of years old, a lot of information became outdated. Additionally to just staff and design changes, we went ahead and tried to represent pivots we’ve made.
As a growing company, we took into account our clients feedback on our former site. Many noted our past work should be more prominent so, on the front page, you will find our projects. Listen in to this week’s podcast on why we rebuilt our site as well as how we’ve aided clients website rebuilds in the past.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services
- Episode #77 The New Marketing Show: Talking with Stepps CEO, Josh Cobb
- Episode #76 The New Marketing Show: Building Microsites Around Personas
- Episode #75 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts