On episode 67 of The New Marketing Show, Greg Taylor and Kevin Eberle of Trinity Web Media discuss a crucial aspect to content marketing. Identifying gaps in your content is the first step you should take when evaluating your strategy.
At Trinity, there are several ways we examine our own content to determine what exactly is missing. Whether or not you want to take a deep dive into your content, there are a few telling signs we look for.
Does your site feel like it NEEDS an FAQ Page? Or does your FAQ page link out to other websites? If so, you’re missing out on key opportunities.
Learn about identifying gaps in your content to make sure you give your audience the best possible experience.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on identifying gaps in your content. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.