Today’s episode features a topic that us marketers and developers are always seeking out but typically struggle to find; the perfect project. As many of you are probably thinking, is that even possible? Tune in to find out.
Whether it’s working with a team internally or directly with a client, knowing what to look for in a project is the first step towards creating a reliable product that adheres to the client’s standards.
As with many things mentioned in this episode, without clear communication, a project will struggle. It is key to work hand-and-hand with your clients.
Although the ‘perfect project’ seems to be the unicorn we are all chasing, the boys recount a recent meeting with a brand that went nearly perfect.
Check it out!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times