Today’s episode features a topic that us marketers and developers are always seeking out but typically struggle to find; the perfect project. As many of you are probably thinking, is that even possible? Tune in to find out.
Whether it’s working with a team internally or directly with a client, knowing what to look for in a project is the first step towards creating a reliable product that adheres to the client’s standards.
As with many things mentioned in this episode, without clear communication, a project will struggle. It is key to work hand-and-hand with your clients.
Although the ‘perfect project’ seems to be the unicorn we are all chasing, the boys recount a recent meeting with a brand that went nearly perfect.
Check it out!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on the perfect project. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.