Today’s episode features a topic that us marketers and developers are always seeking out but typically struggle to find; the perfect project. As many of you are probably thinking, is that even possible? Tune in to find out.
Whether it’s working with a team internally or directly with a client, knowing what to look for in a project is the first step towards creating a reliable product that adheres to the client’s standards.
As with many things mentioned in this episode, without clear communication, a project will struggle. It is key to work hand-and-hand with your clients.
Although the ‘perfect project’ seems to be the unicorn we are all chasing, the boys recount a recent meeting with a brand that went nearly perfect.
Check it out!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #71 The New Marketing Show: Telling Your Brand’s Story
- Episode #70 The New Marketing Show: Talking Privacy Policies and More with Termageddon founders Donata Kalnenaite & Hans Skillrud
- Episode #69 The New Marketing Show: When is it Time to Rebuild?
- Episode #68 The New Marketing Show: Web Emergencies
- Episode #67 The New Marketing Show: Identifying Gaps in Your Content