We find that many marketers who are struggling to gain traction with a content strategy blame competitors or algorithms rather than themselves.
In the content marketing world, it’s all about consistency, quality and avoiding lazy content marketing.
Instead of blaming your failures on updates, take a look back on the content you produce.
The bottom line is, there’s no room for laziness when it comes to a successful content marketing campaign.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on lazy content marketing. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]