We find that many marketers who are struggling to gain traction with a content strategy blame competitors or algorithms rather than themselves.
In the content marketing world, it’s all about consistency, quality and avoiding lazy content marketing.
Instead of blaming your failures on updates, take a look back on the content you produce.
The bottom line is, there’s no room for laziness when it comes to a successful content marketing campaign.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services
- Episode #77 The New Marketing Show: Talking with Stepps CEO, Josh Cobb
- Episode #76 The New Marketing Show: Building Microsites Around Personas
- Episode #75 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts
- Episode #74 The New Marketing Show: Productizing WordPress
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on lazy content marketing. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]