When it comes to the benefits of podcasting, there are many ways to leverage your show. And we’re talking other than strictly for revenue.
Many podcasters get discouraged after their show doesn’t immediately pull in an audience. The truth is, we don’t all have access to the audience of BBC or CBC but that shouldn’t stop you.
Learn about the benefits of podcasting in this episode of, “The New Marketing Show.”
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #71 The New Marketing Show: Telling Your Brand’s Story
- Episode #70 The New Marketing Show: Talking Privacy Policies and More with Termageddon founders Donata Kalnenaite & Hans Skillrud
- Episode #69 The New Marketing Show: When is it Time to Rebuild?
- Episode #68 The New Marketing Show: Web Emergencies
- Episode #67 The New Marketing Show: Identifying Gaps in Your Content
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on the benefits of podcasting. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]