Our podcast today features Greg Taylor’s WordPress WordCamp LA speech from 2011 on the various aspects of a content strategy. Many updates have occurred since this time, but what hasn’t changed is the core beliefs that surround content marketing. For example, we stick by the fact that you should be writing content for your audience rather then for the search engines.
Greg gets into several topics that address the basics behind the psychology of content, writing content for search, and much more.
If you’re interested in watching this full speech, check out Greg’s WordCamp LA talk on YouTube by clicking here.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #90 The New Marketing Show: Stop Giving Away Your Brand Equity!
- Episode #89 The New Marketing Show: Finishing Strong
- Episode #88 The New Marketing Show: Providing a Frictionless Experience
- Episode #87 The New Marketing Show: Client Questions We Often Hear at Trinity Web Media
- Episode #86 The New Marketing Show: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork