Our podcast today features Greg Taylor’s WordPress WordCamp LA speech from 2011 on the various aspects of a content strategy. Many updates have occurred since this time, but what hasn’t changed is the core beliefs that surround content marketing. For example, we stick by the fact that you should be writing content for your audience rather then for the search engines.
Greg gets into several topics that address the basics behind the psychology of content, writing content for search, and much more.
If you’re interested in watching this full speech, check out Greg’s WordCamp LA talk on YouTube by clicking here.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services