Our podcast today features Greg Taylor’s WordPress WordCamp LA speech from 2011 on the various aspects of a content strategy. Many updates have occurred since this time, but what hasn’t changed is the core beliefs that surround content marketing. For example, we stick by the fact that you should be writing content for your audience rather then for the search engines.
Greg gets into several topics that address the basics behind the psychology of content, writing content for search, and much more.
If you’re interested in watching this full speech, check out Greg’s WordCamp LA talk on YouTube by clicking here.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times