Our podcast today features Greg Taylor’s WordPress WordCamp LA speech from 2011 on the various aspects of a content strategy. Many updates have occurred since this time, but what hasn’t changed is the core beliefs that surround content marketing. For example, we stick by the fact that you should be writing content for your audience rather then for the search engines.
Greg gets into several topics that address the basics behind the psychology of content, writing content for search, and much more.
If you’re interested in watching this full speech, check out Greg’s WordCamp LA talk on YouTube by clicking here.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!