If you or your brand is on Instagram, you’ve likely noticed a slight drop in engagement throughout the past few months. Recently, Instagram has rolled out some fairly significant changes to their algorithm.
The 2019 Instagram updates have made impacts on accounts, big and small, and have left many creators confused and/or frustrated.
Look, we can’t blame them. Here at Trinity, we’ve been experiencing the effects of these updates first-hand. As we figure out how to move forward, let’s take time to share with you some of the information that has helped us.
No, we don’t have all of the answers to bringing your page back to life. But, know that you are not alone. As bots continue to get filtered out, organic accounts will bounce back more than ever. Tune in to episode 83 to learn all about the 2019 Instagram updates how we’ve dealt with this update and how you can implement our recommended best practices.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #90 The New Marketing Show: Stop Giving Away Your Brand Equity!
- Episode #89 The New Marketing Show: Finishing Strong
- Episode #88 The New Marketing Show: Providing a Frictionless Experience
- Episode #87 The New Marketing Show: Client Questions We Often Hear at Trinity Web Media
- Episode #86 The New Marketing Show: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork