Making online marketing work with other traditional marketing efforts is not difficult. The only tricky part is tying in the ROI of offline marketing into quantifiable metrics.
There are many way to achieve this and in reality it is the only way to understand what works and what does not.
Think about this as or in the context of trackable phone numbers, dedicated urls and WordPress web pages where everything ties back into something digital.
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times