Making online marketing work with other traditional marketing efforts is not difficult. The only tricky part is tying in the ROI of offline marketing into quantifiable metrics.
There are many way to achieve this and in reality it is the only way to understand what works and what does not.
Think about this as or in the context of trackable phone numbers, dedicated urls and WordPress web pages where everything ties back into something digital.
Listen to Greg Taylor and Kevin Eberle discuss how Trinity Web Media approaches this situation with an integrated marketing approach on this week’s episode of The New Marketing Show.
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times