Making online marketing work with other traditional marketing efforts is not difficult. The only tricky part is tying in the ROI of offline marketing into quantifiable metrics.
There are many way to achieve this and in reality it is the only way to understand what works and what does not.
Think about this as or in the context of trackable phone numbers, dedicated urls and WordPress web pages where everything ties back into something digital.
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #86: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
- Episode #85: Trinity Web Media’s WordPress Development Process
- Episode #84 The New Marketing Show: The Perils of Crossposting
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin