After much anticipation and planning, Giving Tuesday has finally arrived! As one of the most important days to capture donors, we’ve worked tirelessly to make sure our campaigns are as effective as possible. The Trinity team is working side by side with New Jersey non-profit, Norwescap. We’re excited to share with you some of our processes! The name of the game is collaboration, so let’s break down some tips to maximize your Giving Tuesday results.
Covering a variety of topics, including personas, landing pages, and more, Greg dives into everything you need to know.
Giving Tuesday is a crucial holiday for non-profits, so let’s hope you planned accordingly!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show with Taylor Waldon. Make sure to look for more on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.