If you or your brand is on Instagram, you’ve likely noticed a slight drop in engagement throughout the past few months. Recently, Instagram has rolled out some fairly significant changes to their algorithm.
The 2019 Instagram updates have made impacts on accounts, big and small, and have left many creators confused and/or frustrated.
Look, we can’t blame them. Here at Trinity, we’ve been experiencing the effects of these updates first-hand. As we figure out how to move forward, let’s take time to share with you some of the information that has helped us.
No, we don’t have all of the answers to bringing your page back to life. But, know that you are not alone. As bots continue to get filtered out, organic accounts will bounce back more than ever. Tune in to episode 83 to learn all about the 2019 Instagram updates how we’ve dealt with this update and how you can implement our recommended best practices.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
- Episode #97 The New Marketing Show: Chatting Content Creation, Giving Tuesday Strategies & More with Taylor Waldon
- Episode #96 The New Marketing Show: Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Identifying Gaps in your Content
- Episode #95 The New Marketing Show: Customer Experience On the Web
- Episode #94 The New Marketing Show: Let’s Talk Holiday Marketing