In the intricate world of WordPress, there are many opportunities to take advantage of. Similar to what those who productize Google products such as SEM do, WordPress has many ways to profit off their service.
On today’s episode, the boys chat about these various ways to truly productize everything surrounding WordPress. They cover hosting & maintenance packages, plugins, themes, and the advantage of productizing yourself through the abundance of free information out there.
Don’t restrict yourself to just experiencing WordPress as a blog. Productizing WordPress allows you to seize opportunities in a community that continues to grow. Learn all about it in episode #74 of The New Marketing Show.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services