Here at Trinity Web Media, we are big fans of Andy Frisella’s podcast The MF CEO Project. One of the themes Andy has brought to several shows is the idea of going next level. The bottom line is taking your company next level requires you to put forth next level effort.
With our company becoming busier then it ever has before, we’ve taken time to examine our own process. As we begin to take things next level, we’ve encountered next level results which also brings next level challenges.
As you grow as a business, it’s important to account for these challenges and adapt accordingly. On Episode 73, the boys talk about how we’ve begun to take things next level with our project management techniques and how we approach projects.
Tune in to learn about taking your company next level.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin
- Episode #80 The New Marketing Show: WordCamp Phoenix: Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services