It’s a new-day-in-age in the world of digital marketing. No longer does your audience only want to be served useful content; they want a taste of what goes on behind the scenes. Highlighting different members of your company provides a new feel to your brand than ever before. Give your audience a fresh look into who is behind the face of your company by humanizing your brand.
On episode #107, Greg flies solo to chat about the value of humanizing your brand and much more. Here at our web development company Trinity Web Media, we proudly include various members of our team on social and other areas to allow our clients to get a genuine grasp on who they’ll be working with.
Don’t hide behind memes and quotes. By humanizing your brand, people will become more involved with your brand than you may expect. Let’s talk about it!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show on humanizing your brand. Make sure to look for more on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.