It’s unfortunate but widespread in the marketing world. When big-box marketing companies begin to get involved with more specific niches, small businesses are often trapped in a nightmare situation.
After selling companies on a “one-size-fits-all” strategy, results fail to show. It shouldn’t surprise you that huge marketing companies try to take on as many clients as possible. This way, they can reuse the same plans over and over again for brands within the same industry.
Stop competing with yourself! When you work with a digital marketing company like Trinity Web Media, we ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed. If you aren’t being given permission to view the analytics of your site, BEWARE. This is a red flag for any business looking to hire a marketing team. We believe that transparency is the name of the game; without it, your strategy will ultimately fail.
On this week’s podcast, we are starting off the new year strong. Tune in to learn about the tactics big-box marketing companies use to capture clients. Kevin Eberle & Greg Taylor talk about scare-tactics, the use of strict contracts, and more, enjoy!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.