This week on The New Marketing Show Kevin and Greg discuss Blue Ocean Marketing vs. Red Ocean.
Based on the book Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne, we talk about how doing what everyone else does with digital marketing and web development and living in a world of competition yields little to no results.
When you separate your business and market to your strengths, you now have a competitive advantage over others in your industry. Kevin and Greg also raise the interesting point of what once was a blue ocean marketing strategy now may have moved into the red ocean.
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode 75 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts
- Episode #74 The New Marketing Show: Productizing WordPress
- Episode #73 The New Marketing Show: Taking Your Company Next Level
- Episode #72 The New Marketing Show: Key Advice For Those Entering the Work World
- Episode #71 The New Marketing Show: Telling Your Brand’s Story