On this week’s special episode of The New Marketing Show, the boys sit down with web design & user experience (UX) expert Michelle Schulp. Tune in to an exciting conversation that covers a variety of topics. If you’re looking for knowledge to further your design skills, this is the episode for you.
The boys chat with Michelle about her design background, her extensive WordPress knowledge, different WordCamps around the country and more. She touches on the WordPress community as well as how and why she became involved. Advanced design principles such as designing for functionality and the value of being able to answer “why” to your clients is also covered.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show on talking with Michelle Schulp. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]