Our team recently had the opportunity to provide an extensive SEO and content audit that we’d love to break down for our listeners. If you aren’t exactly fluent in development terminology, this episode is a great place to start.
The various tools available for optimizing search engine optimization are great, but it is essential to understand what is occurring on the back-end. Greg Taylor dives into SEO basics & content audits on today’s episode so you can take steps in the right direction for your website.
Greg covers the values of headers, alt tags, best-practice development, and more. Let’s get into it!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.