Our team recently had the opportunity to provide an extensive SEO and content audit that we’d love to break down for our listeners. If you aren’t exactly fluent in development terminology, this episode is a great place to start.
The various tools available for optimizing search engine optimization are great, but it is essential to understand what is occurring on the back-end. Greg Taylor dives into SEO basics & content audits on today’s episode so you can take steps in the right direction for your website.
Greg covers the values of headers, alt tags, best-practice development, and more. Let’s get into it!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.