Look at that; we’ve reached episode #80! We want to take some time to thank all of our listeners who have been tuning in every week; it’s been a great journey.
On today’s special show, we throw things back to Greg Taylor’s 2013 WordCamp Phoenix speech. His speech titled, “Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site” features some vital information for those just beginning their WordPress site and looking for ways to make it even better. Greg covers how he uses WordPress sites to achieve business goals and how you can to, enjoy!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #90 The New Marketing Show: Stop Giving Away Your Brand Equity!
- Episode #89 The New Marketing Show: Finishing Strong
- Episode #88 The New Marketing Show: Providing a Frictionless Experience
- Episode #87 The New Marketing Show: Client Questions We Often Hear at Trinity Web Media
- Episode #86 The New Marketing Show: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork