Look at that; we’ve reached episode #80! We want to take some time to thank all of our listeners who have been tuning in every week; it’s been a great journey.
On today’s special show, we throw things back to Greg Taylor’s 2013 WordCamp Phoenix speech. His speech titled, “Fundamentals of a Kick Ass WordPress Site” features some vital information for those just beginning their WordPress site and looking for ways to make it even better. Greg covers how he uses WordPress sites to achieve business goals and how you can to, enjoy!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!