In the intricate world of WordPress, there are many opportunities to take advantage of. Similar to what those who productize Google products such as SEM do, WordPress has many ways to profit off their service.
On today’s episode, the boys chat about these various ways to truly productize everything surrounding WordPress. They cover hosting & maintenance packages, plugins, themes, and the advantage of productizing yourself through the abundance of free information out there.
Don’t restrict yourself to just experiencing WordPress as a blog. Productizing WordPress allows you to seize opportunities in a community that continues to grow. Learn all about it in episode #74 of The New Marketing Show.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #86: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
- Episode #85: Trinity Web Media’s WordPress Development Process
- Episode #84 The New Marketing Show: The Perils of Crossposting
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin