As you know, we recently launched our new rebuild and have been excited to share it with everybody. We decided to commit to a website rebuild for a number of reasons that you may be experiencing in your brand as well. Since our site was over a couple of years old, a lot of information became outdated. Additionally to just staff and design changes, we went ahead and tried to represent pivots we’ve made.
As a growing company, we took into account our clients feedback on our former site. Many noted our past work should be more prominent so, on the front page, you will find our projects. Listen in to this week’s podcast on why we rebuilt our site as well as how we’ve aided clients website rebuilds in the past.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
- Episode #107 The New Marketing Show: Humanizing Your Brand
- Episode #106 The New Marketing Show: Prioritizing When Busy