As you know, we recently launched our new rebuild and have been excited to share it with everybody. We decided to commit to a website rebuild for a number of reasons that you may be experiencing in your brand as well. Since our site was over a couple of years old, a lot of information became outdated. Additionally to just staff and design changes, we went ahead and tried to represent pivots we’ve made.
As a growing company, we took into account our clients feedback on our former site. Many noted our past work should be more prominent so, on the front page, you will find our projects. Listen in to this week’s podcast on why we rebuilt our site as well as how we’ve aided clients website rebuilds in the past.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #103 The New Marketing Show: Digital Marketing FAQ
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits