On episode 67 of The New Marketing Show, Greg Taylor and Kevin Eberle of Trinity Web Media discuss a crucial aspect to content marketing. Identifying gaps in your content is the first step you should take when evaluating your strategy.
At Trinity, there are several ways we examine our own content to determine what exactly is missing. Whether or not you want to take a deep dive into your content, there are a few telling signs we look for.
Does your site feel like it NEEDS an FAQ Page? Or does your FAQ page link out to other websites? If so, you’re missing out on key opportunities.
Learn about identifying gaps in your content to make sure you give your audience the best possible experience.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #86: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
- Episode #85: Trinity Web Media’s WordPress Development Process
- Episode #84 The New Marketing Show: The Perils of Crossposting
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin