On episode 67 of The New Marketing Show, Greg Taylor and Kevin Eberle of Trinity Web Media discuss a crucial aspect to content marketing. Identifying gaps in your content is the first step you should take when evaluating your strategy.
At Trinity, there are several ways we examine our own content to determine what exactly is missing. Whether or not you want to take a deep dive into your content, there are a few telling signs we look for.
Does your site feel like it NEEDS an FAQ Page? Or does your FAQ page link out to other websites? If so, you’re missing out on key opportunities.
Learn about identifying gaps in your content to make sure you give your audience the best possible experience.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
- Episode #107 The New Marketing Show: Humanizing Your Brand
- Episode #106 The New Marketing Show: Prioritizing When Busy
- Episode #105 The New Marketing Show: Web Development Kickoff Meetings