On episode 67 of The New Marketing Show, Greg Taylor and Kevin Eberle of Trinity Web Media discuss a crucial aspect to content marketing. Identifying gaps in your content is the first step you should take when evaluating your strategy.
At Trinity, there are several ways we examine our own content to determine what exactly is missing. Whether or not you want to take a deep dive into your content, there are a few telling signs we look for.
Does your site feel like it NEEDS an FAQ Page? Or does your FAQ page link out to other websites? If so, you’re missing out on key opportunities.
Learn about identifying gaps in your content to make sure you give your audience the best possible experience.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!