We find that many marketers who are struggling to gain traction with a content strategy blame competitors or algorithms rather than themselves.
In the content marketing world, it’s all about consistency, quality and avoiding lazy content marketing.
Instead of blaming your failures on updates, take a look back on the content you produce.
The bottom line is, there’s no room for laziness when it comes to a successful content marketing campaign.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on lazy content marketing. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]