We find that many marketers who are struggling to gain traction with a content strategy blame competitors or algorithms rather than themselves.
In the content marketing world, it’s all about consistency, quality and avoiding lazy content marketing.
Instead of blaming your failures on updates, take a look back on the content you produce.
The bottom line is, there’s no room for laziness when it comes to a successful content marketing campaign.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #90 The New Marketing Show: Stop Giving Away Your Brand Equity!
- Episode #89 The New Marketing Show: Finishing Strong
- Episode #88 The New Marketing Show: Providing a Frictionless Experience
- Episode #87 The New Marketing Show: Client Questions We Often Hear at Trinity Web Media
- Episode #86 The New Marketing Show: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on lazy content marketing. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]