Although, we caught Greg feeling a little under the weather this is a great episode. Greg Taylor’s insight on learning how to develop websites after being a veteran marketer and how he approaches development is worth the listen itself.
• How it all started
• Getting fired a lot.
• Starting his first company
• Where Greg found mentorship and like mined people
• Mental Health, Anxiety, Depression and Addiction
• The Marketing Press & Trinity Web Media merger
• The Snot Boogie stoyry
• Favorite podcasts and documentaries
Make sure you check out this episode and learn more about what makes Trinity Web Media & WordPress Development tick.
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content.