After 63 episodes of “The New Marketing Show,” Kevin and Greg are taking a well-deserved week off. Today, we are highlighting Greg’s 2018 WordCamp NYC speech. His presentation titled “Stop Selling, Start Solving Business Problems” gets into a variety of exciting marketing topics.
At WordCamp NYC, Greg touches on the dynamic between what we do as WordPress developers and what our clients need. In the modern world of digital marketing, traditional sales tactics don’t cut it. He emphasizes that the problem is never that people do not have what your selling.
If you aren’t solving a problem for your client, how much of an impact can you really make?
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
- Episode #107 The New Marketing Show: Humanizing Your Brand
- Episode #106 The New Marketing Show: Prioritizing When Busy
- Episode #105 The New Marketing Show: Web Development Kickoff Meetings
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing The New Marketing Show. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]