Making online marketing work with other traditional marketing efforts is not difficult. The only tricky part is tying in the ROI of offline marketing into quantifiable metrics.
There are many way to achieve this and in reality it is the only way to understand what works and what does not.
Think about this as or in the context of trackable phone numbers, dedicated urls and WordPress web pages where everything ties back into something digital.
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services
- Episode #77 The New Marketing Show: Talking with Stepps CEO, Josh Cobb
- Episode #76 The New Marketing Show: Building Microsites Around Personas
- Episode #75 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts