Making online marketing work with other traditional marketing efforts is not difficult. The only tricky part is tying in the ROI of offline marketing into quantifiable metrics.
There are many way to achieve this and in reality it is the only way to understand what works and what does not.
Think about this as or in the context of trackable phone numbers, dedicated urls and WordPress web pages where everything ties back into something digital.
More Episode of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #92 The New Marketing Show: Rules of Success by Greg Taylor
- Episode #91 The New Marketing Show: Handling Competition in Business
- Episode #90 The New Marketing Show: Stop Giving Away Your Brand Equity!
- Episode #89 The New Marketing Show: Finishing Strong
- Episode #88 The New Marketing Show: Providing a Frictionless Experience