In the day-to-day action here at Trinity Web Media, we are often asked familiar questions from our clients. As a New Jersey web development company, we pride ourselves on taking in client feedback and creating a collaborative process. Whether it’s in content creation or reviewing analytics, the same questions often come up.
On episode #87 of The New Marketing Show, the boys dive into several common topics that come across their desks. They begin with typical client questions that are asked before a project begins and then expanding into reviewing analytics. Kevin & Greg cover how we approach explaining monthly reports to clients and what questions are typically asked.
We’re excited to share with you all the internal process of client relations. Our daily work consists of a variety of things which is also touched on in this episode.
Check Out the questions we often hear at Trinity Web Media and let us know if you experience things similarly!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #112 The New Marketing Show: 5 Key Points for Staying Power
- Episode #111 The New Marketing Show: Why Content Marketing And Why Now More Than Ever
- Episode #110 The New Marketing Show: Online Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times