Our company here at Trinity Web Media has recently been excited to roll out several new products & services. One of which includes how we are now utilizing microsites. We use them to not only track data but also as a reference point for sending traffic from social media. In a recent bonus episode, Greg covered the importance of a website which plays directly into our newly productized microsite model.
Kevin & Greg discuss a variety ways you can begin to roll out products of your own and how this can benefit different aspects of your brand. Kevin also suggests how you should be approaching introducing your product to an audience as well as the importance of owning the proper domain to support it. Check out episode #78 to learn all about our new products and how you can go forward marketing new products & services of your own.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
- Episode #97 The New Marketing Show: Chatting Content Creation, Giving Tuesday Strategies & More with Taylor Waldon