Our company here at Trinity Web Media has recently been excited to roll out several new products & services. One of which includes how we are now utilizing microsites. We use them to not only track data but also as a reference point for sending traffic from social media. In a recent bonus episode, Greg covered the importance of a website which plays directly into our newly productized microsite model.
Kevin & Greg discuss a variety ways you can begin to roll out products of your own and how this can benefit different aspects of your brand. Kevin also suggests how you should be approaching introducing your product to an audience as well as the importance of owning the proper domain to support it. Check out episode #78 to learn all about our new products and how you can go forward marketing new products & services of your own.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services
- Episode #77 The New Marketing Show: Talking with Stepps CEO, Josh Cobb
- Episode #76 The New Marketing Show: Building Microsites Around Personas
- Episode #75 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts