Our company here at Trinity Web Media has recently been excited to roll out several new products & services. One of which includes how we are now utilizing microsites. We use them to not only track data but also as a reference point for sending traffic from social media. In a recent bonus episode, Greg covered the importance of a website which plays directly into our newly productized microsite model.
Kevin & Greg discuss a variety ways you can begin to roll out products of your own and how this can benefit different aspects of your brand. Kevin also suggests how you should be approaching introducing your product to an audience as well as the importance of owning the proper domain to support it. Check out episode #78 to learn all about our new products and how you can go forward marketing new products & services of your own.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #86: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
- Episode #85: Trinity Web Media’s WordPress Development Process
- Episode #84 The New Marketing Show: The Perils of Crossposting
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin