This week, Kevin and Greg continue the conversation on life advice for those entering into the work world. Greg talks about his vast experience in the digital marketing world as well as things he wishes he’d been told at the start of his career.
There are many things to consider before entering the working world. To start off on the right path, it’s essential to learn from others. This week’s episode is the perfect place to start if you’ve recently graduated. Key takeaways from this episode include the value of getting a mentor and making sure you align with the company you will work for.
Listen in and share with a friend who’s preparing for entering the work world.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!