This week, Kevin and Greg continue the conversation on life advice for those entering into the work world. Greg talks about his vast experience in the digital marketing world as well as things he wishes he’d been told at the start of his career.
There are many things to consider before entering the working world. To start off on the right path, it’s essential to learn from others. This week’s episode is the perfect place to start if you’ve recently graduated. Key takeaways from this episode include the value of getting a mentor and making sure you align with the company you will work for.
Listen in and share with a friend who’s preparing for entering the work world.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #90 The New Marketing Show: Stop Giving Away Your Brand Equity!
- Episode #89 The New Marketing Show: Finishing Strong
- Episode #88 The New Marketing Show: Providing a Frictionless Experience
- Episode #87 The New Marketing Show: Client Questions We Often Hear at Trinity Web Media
- Episode #86 The New Marketing Show: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork