As you build your brand, consider the different ways you can give your audience insight into everything that goes on behind the scenes. In episode 71, we recommend different ways of telling your brand’s story and why this adds so much value to your company.
Brand story-telling is a crucial part of building your company that many brands fail to recognize. It’s not all about the glamour and glitz. You may be surprised to find out just how much your audience resonates with the processes you went through. Or, highlight a particular cause you work for or support.
Give your audience more than just a sales pitch; start telling your brand’s story.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #86: Don’t Underestimate the Power of Collaboration and Teamwork
- Episode #85: Trinity Web Media’s WordPress Development Process
- Episode #84 The New Marketing Show: The Perils of Crossposting
- Episode #83 The New Marketing Show: Greg Taylor’s 2011 WordCamp LA Talk on Content Strategy
- Episode #82 The New Marketing Show: Adjusting to the 2019 Instagram Updates featuring Nate Baldwin