As we discussed in this week’s Trinity Web Minute, having an emergency plan in place is crucial. The Trinity Web Media team knows how critical time is when something happens to your online brand. Recently, when a client of ours had their site taken down, luckily we were there to step up.
If you’re thinking to yourself right now, “why would I need a crisis plan?” you need to evaluate where your company is heading. At any time, minor inconveniences can become web emergencies. Tune into episode #68 of “The New Marketing Show” as the boys talk about dealing with web emergencies.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!