As we discussed in this week’s Trinity Web Minute, having an emergency plan in place is crucial. The Trinity Web Media team knows how critical time is when something happens to your online brand. Recently, when a client of ours had their site taken down, luckily we were there to step up.
If you’re thinking to yourself right now, “why would I need a crisis plan?” you need to evaluate where your company is heading. At any time, minor inconveniences can become web emergencies. Tune into episode #68 of “The New Marketing Show” as the boys talk about dealing with web emergencies.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #79 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Five Rules of Digital Marketing Success
- Episode #78 The New Marketing Show: Marketing New Products & Services
- Episode #77 The New Marketing Show: Talking with Stepps CEO, Josh Cobb
- Episode #76 The New Marketing Show: Building Microsites Around Personas
- Episode #75 The New Marketing Show: Trinity Web Media’s Favorite Podcasts