Make sure everybody on your team is on the same page, especially your developer. There are many roles that WordPress developers can play with your site other than purely development. Greg Taylor and Kevin Eberle go over the importance of providing your developer with exactly what they need.
At the end of the day, the better the content you can provide, the more effective your site will be. Ensuring your WordPress developer comprehends your strategy is an intricate part of the website development process.
It is key to understand the role of your developer and just how much they will be involved.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
Thank you for listening, rating and reviewing on The New Marketing Show on roles WordPress developers play. Listen on iTunes and wherever else you consume your podcast content. [And a BIG thank you to all our new Spotify listeners.]