As businesses continue to adjust to the current crisis at hand, we are doing all we can to steer clients in the right direction. If you are like many and looking to cut things to save profits, we have some recommendations.
Sure, brick and mortar stores have come to a close, but does that mean your business does too? We have been busy prepping our clients on the best ways to continue expanding their companies during this tough time.
Going forward, services such as PPC and other paid advertising platforms should take a back seat. Sending visitors to an inactive webpage won’t get you very far. As you check out this week’s episode of The New Marketing Show, keep in mind the long play of content marketing.
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #109 The New Marketing Show: The Long Play
- Episode #108 The New Marketing Show: Message During These Crazy Times
- Episode #107 The New Marketing Show: Humanizing Your Brand
- Episode #106 The New Marketing Show: Prioritizing When Busy
- Episode #105 The New Marketing Show: Web Development Kickoff Meetings
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.