Can you believe our podcast “The New Marketing Show” is already on episode #100? We want to take time to thank everyone who has helped us along the way; it’s been a long yet fascinating process. Our team is honored to have spoken with so many entertaining guests; each one has special as the next.
For this special 100th episode, the boys got back together to chat about the past year & what the future holds. Our media manager Nate Baldwin comes on the show to share what he’s learned and what it’s like producing behind-the-scenes. After taking on so many new clients, our portfolio has expanded more than ever. Learning how to adapt to each new client’s particular industry has been a journey in and of itself.
Again, huge thank you to everyone who has been apart of our show. The podcasting process has taught us so much, and we hope to share the same for you. We’ll be back after the Holiday break, but until then, you can continue enjoying bonus episodes dropping every Saturday.
Talk to you soon!
More Episodes of The New Marketing Show
- Episode #102 The New Marketing Show: WordPress 101: Contact Forms
- Episode #101 The New Marketing Show: Being Sold a Dream By Marketing Companies
- Episode #100 The New Marketing Show: 100th Episode Round-table!
- Episode #99 The New Marketing Show: Diving into SEO Basics & Content Audits
- Episode #98 The New Marketing Show: Giving Tuesday Has Arrived!
If you would like to get in touch with Trinity Web Media, please contact us here. Thank you.